Friday, September 30, 2016

Photography Observations - September

I only pulled out my camera a handful of times this month. My children were sick a fair bit, which meant A) we didn't get to do a whole lot this month and B) my children were not happy subjects during that time. Although, I did get this one, poor kid:


One of the few sessions that I did have this month was with myself! During the afternoon of my birthday, I set up my tripod to get some self-portraits. I got a few silly shots, in addition to some actually decent images.




Plus, my awesome birthday cheesecake that James made from scratch!


We took the kids to the North Carolina Transportation Museum for a Day Out With Thomas event. It was awesome! Joel loved every second. He liked riding the big train, he liked seeing the big Thomas and Percy engines, he liked the Bob the Builder sandbox, the model trains, the temporary tattoo on his arm, the Thomas-themed games, the bouncy house, and especially the little Powerwheels Thomas that he rode around and around and around. It was a fantastic family outing!


















Lastly, we have my traditional monthly photos of the boys.








1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I loooooove this post. First of all, you're gorgeous. Second, Joel & Xander with the trains. <3 <3 <3 I'm glad their feeling better, and I hope y'all have an awesome October! Can't wait to see their Halloween costumes, and I especially can't wait for December!!!!

    ReplyDelete