Monday, November 2, 2015

Xander's Newborn Photos

I've been waiting to post these photos, which I took a week and a half ago, because I intended to take more. However, it hasn't happened. The weather hasn't cooperated, denying me the lighting I want. Plus I've simply been overwhelmed with having a new baby in the house! Hopefully I'll still be able to get the shots I want, but we're coming to the point where they could no longer be defined as "newborn photos" which are usually taken within the first two weeks of life. So I present the newborn photos I was able to get, and will simply take more lovely photos of my beautiful son at another time. :) Enjoy!










Can you believe these fingernails?

All original images and original content on this site are the sole property of the blog author and may not be used, copied or transmitted without express consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment